Monday 14 November 2016

Week One (Urvashi😉)

Friendship
A letter to my friends
Dearie,
             You always complained about how much insensitive and passive I am. How I never express my emotions or care or how much u mean to me. Or how I never sympathise to your feelings. I apologise for this dull behaviour.
                   I'm sure u would be surprised to know that I'm dedicating this special letter to you all. To the ones who have been with me no matter how I behave or what I say or lets sum it up as who are brave n patient enough to handle me.
I don't think I need to glorify or even mention what your friendship means to me. You have always been an essential part of my past, my present and I can see you there in my future still believing in me. You have always been my saviour, my Guardian angel or let me put it as my Guardian devil😉. I don't need to define friendship because many have tried to and let's face it, failed miserably. But still if I were to define this pure bond between us I just have one word to say and that is "YOU".
I'm glad that even after so many fights and violent out bursts and madness you still choose me. You never lost your faith in me. It is said that friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: " WHAT!! You too?? I thought I was the only one." And in our case the same happened. We share the same kind of mental disorder, our souls belong to the same realm. I still remember the first time we met I never knew that you could make such a difference in my life, but here we are naming each other as soul mates.
There are some people in this world who make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger, and live a little better and you are one of them. You make me happier than I ever thought I could be. Each and every moment we have shared is a precious gem hoarded in the treasure of life.
I won't apologise for all the inconvenience you have suffered coz you literally signed for this and that too for eternity. I will always be there for you no matter where we are. I strongly believe that a strong friendship does not need daily conversations or being together, as long  as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends are never apart.
I want you to know that when I call you a bitch or jerk you are my bitchs and jerks. There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves. You have taught me what does it actually mean to be friends with someone. It's is to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, let them fight for you. Not to walk away or be distracted, not to be too busy or tired and never to take them for granted. That friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together.
Thank you
Your maniacal chum
Urvashi

No comments:

Post a Comment