Sunday 13 November 2016

Week One (Mayank)

Friendship, what is friendship? If I propose this question to the seven billion of you out there, I might not get seven billion answers but might receive more than five! The only reason I said this, is because I am damn sure that everyone in this sphere of madness has someone to share and talk all his stress and burdens. Having a company makes us feel better and gives us all a spirit to move on. Like I know there are some Emo, Goths, Satanist, etc. who are highly prone to loneliness and despair but try talking to anyone of them in a friendly mood and see the change they show in a day or two. So this basically becomes what we call the “The perks of having a friend”. Actually, the fact is no one can live alone, you might brag, “I don’t need anyone to live a happy life, I myself is enough!!” How long can you carry on then? A day? A week? A year? Maybe few years? Indeed none of you will answer this to me because we all have someone and we need someone to carry on.


So without getting off the rail, let's continue with the question we all started off, what is friendship? Friendship for me is all about trust, understanding, transparency, and faith. I mean I am not going to nerd about all of them, so you might take me as a professor of a very bad philosophical class. Trust, I mean the most important element. It's really important for me so you don’t want to ignore this part. I mean in a friendship, the members involved must have built a spirit that will make them trust each other forever, even if one of them is wrong, we don’t speak it right on his/her face, we prove it wrong together. And this will make our bond more than strong, a bond of love, faith, and understanding. So trust is that adhesive that binds all relations, so why not friendship.


I will go on with telling a little about myself here. I have been a shy, introverted guy for a long time like I always wanted to have a talk with someone but I guess I had no one. I became a narcissist and continued living as one, all this because I hath no trust in anyone. But then someone, actually two of them came into my life. Like they pushed away everything, sin, despair, hatred, remorse, anger, frustration and even anomalous happy mood I had. They started off as someone I just had seen or met by accident. And I will be completely honest when I say I had no intention of getting them both In my life. Just like the saying goes,
“It's so beautiful how two strangers become best friends…..”

But now that they are in my life, I have seen them go through a lot because of me. I mean one of them has suffered a lot just because of my damn mood swings and my expectations. But you know the best part, she never ever gave up on me! Like she has been ready to cry, get hurt and broken, completely drained because of me… I mean I owe her everything. From becoming an optimist to loving the beauty the simple things offer us. I call her “Buddhu” because she is cute in all dumbness she is saturated in. And in the same way, she calls me “Chidku” the one who gets annoyed over all little things. We trust each other soo much, like share everything like in the first place to each other than to anyone else (most of the time ;-p ) We have spent a part of our life with us, you can say it’s an investment made by both of us. And we are more than confirm it will pay off just like the jackpot you got off the stash via the lottery you never thought would be yours.



It’s not like “Ash” gave up on me or I have a personal grudge that I haven’t mentioned her yet, but she is soo much that I was just confused where should I begin when it comes to this beautiful creature (yes, I mean a creature >.<), drenched in hope and has been there in the world I used to live, she know what it feels to be into a world of darkness, hence she know how to help someone like me in a statisticway.  Remember a phrase 
"Better to hurt with the truth than murder with a Lie"
 guess Ash is just saturated to tell me the truth all the time and this has led me to have like an addiction towards this rowdy BFF, I mean I share all my problems with her even though i know the response might hurt me but that helps me to bear the consequences and move on. She actually knows how importance someone might get and the amount of attention important for a particular person. Wow!! like I have the most unique trio of besties for me!! :) :) :)


Actually, the main motive of me writing this all was not to tell you what I feel about my besties, Ash and Buddhu. They already are the best peoples I have ever met and have put my trust in. But to look at it in verbal and intellectual way, I believe friendship is far better than any other relationship. And to my besties, I know you have to go through and bare a lot for me and we have been through a lot. but this is what we have signed each other into and this is our destiny fulfilling into the arms of love, hate, and glory....................

2 comments:

  1. Creature...well yeah thank you so much Makku😅😅
    Mutual darlin', mutual❤️

    ReplyDelete